Canada Education

Student Visa

Canada has many working programs for college kids and also for his or her partners staying with them within the country. Working while studying not only helps you to satisfy day to day expenses or pay your tuition fee but helps you to realize valuable international experience.


You are registered as a full-time student in a public post-secondary institution, like a university or university, or a CEGEP in Quebec. You are registered as a full-time student in any Canadian private institution that runs under equivalent rules and regulations and receives 50 you look after finances from government authorities or their operations. You are registered as a full-time student in a Canadian private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees.


You have a valid student visa.

You study at participating institutions as not all institutions allow you to figure off-campus. You have acquired the desired grade within the program being studied. Students can sign an authorizing form the institution, the province, and Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to share your personal information. You have studied full time for six months in the last 12 months preceding the working papers application. You are registered as a full-time student in participating in a publicly funded post-secondary institution or in an approved program at an eligible privately funded institution. You must have applied and received student working papers You work less than 20 hours per week during the tutorial session and full time in breaks.

Co-op Student or Intern

In some Academic programs work experience may be a part of the curriculum. To participate in such programs, you must meet the mandatory conditions. Have an authentic study permit and intended employment must be a significant part of your program of study in Canada. Your employment must be a part of your educational program, certified by a letter from a responsible academic official of the institution. Your co-op or internship employment cannot form relatively 50% (percent) of the whole program of study.

Work in Canada after Graduation

There are many options to remain and gain valuable Canadian experience after completion of your course and later you'll even apply for Permanent Residency if you fulfill the standards. If you've got graduated from school yet, Students can apply for a post-study work visa within 90 days of getting your transcript of passing the course and received notification from the institute that after meeting all the necessities you're now eligible to induce the Degree/Diploma/Certificate.


Study Permit Visa is an official document provided by the authorized Canadian visa officer to an international student to pursue their education in Canadian soil. A Canadian study permit visa gets expired within 90 days of your course completion. The study program is complete once the student receives an official course completion notification from the concerned university/educational institute. If the concerned student gets a job opportunity before the completion of 90 days of grace time still, he/she needs to get an acceptance letter from the Canadian government to extend their stay.


Education of global standards
Affordable tuition fees and living cost
Provides Multi-cultural society
Ranked as a peaceful country by UN
Bilingual and favorite language training nation
Wide scope for researchers
High-quality in-campus lifestyle
High scope for immigrants


You must first get accepted by the concerned university to carry out your study program.
You must provide proof to the Canadian government to fund your education program which includes verifications on:
Possess enough amount to pay the tuition fee
Must be eligible to meet the accommodation
Must have enough fund to afford in-bound transportation
You should not hold any criminal records
You should clear the basic medical examination